Import a classlist file into a WeBWorK class
Import a classlist
To import a properly formatted classlist file into a WeBWorK course:
- In the File Manager
- Browse and select the classlist on your computer
- Upload it
- In the Classlist Editor
- Go to the Import Tab
- Import users from what file? select the file you just uploaded
- Replace which users? no users (unless you have good reason to do so)
- Add which new users? any users
- Press the Take Action button
- The classlist file needs to have fields student number, first name, and last name at a minimum.
- Fields email address and section number are also useful.
- The classlist file needs to have extension
.lstto be recognized for import in the Classlist Editor.
- You can produce a WeBWorK classlist from an Omnivox classlist with the Python script ov2ww.py.
Last update: 2022-11-01